Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Family photos: Jacobs Family 2015

This past weekend I was back in Sioux Falls to visit friends. While I was there I had the opportunity to take one of my best friend's family photos. I took their pictures a few years ago, and since then their family has grown. Miranda and her family are very near and dear to my heart. I have watched all three of the kids grow up and they are practically my nieces and nephew. It really was an honor to take their pictures and capture these precious moments! Plus it doesn't hurt that the whole family really knew how to work the camera!

Dancing at sunset. Love it!






Love this shot!

Dad and his boy

Mom and her girls








My Jacobs babies!


Miss Libby always full of sass!


Very GQ Mister J




Miss Evelyn
 

Love her smile!

Dad and his kiddos

Mom and her babies



No comments:

Post a Comment